Wednesday 14 March 2012

Long time no blog!....Summertime Sun

Oh my goodness, I can't believe it's the middle of March already and I'm only now doing my first blog post for the year, bad Karen lol. Well, better late than never, right??!! I thought I should firstly bring my blog background out of Christmas mode, (I really loved that Christmas background I must say), I came across one that I thought was really nice & perfect, hope you like it too.

We've come to the end of 'Summer' here and Autumn has begun, although it's a gorgeous day today, 31 degrees. I love Summertime, I love the warmth of the sun, I love being able to get in a pool or go to the beach, I love wearing my thongs everyday...I got myself a new pair of Havaianas with some bling, they are too cute & so comfy. I also love it because it's Christmas season and in the New Year it's our chance to get away for a week and go to Bundalong (near Yarrawonga, VIC), we are very lucky to be able to stay at a relatives onsite caravan and totally chill out and RELAX!! We jump in the pool everyday, most days it's up around 40 degrees, so the pool is the best place lol.


goofy pic of me up at Bundalong, Jan 2012 :)


This year we also took the kids to the beach a few times, they LOVED it! We usually go to Carrum Downs Beach. I like that beach, it's the closest to us and has gorgeous sand and is pretty clean and as I suffer from psoriasis the salt water is really good for my skin.


lazing on the Beach Feb 2012 :)


Rachel enjoying the water Feb 2012 :)

I can't leave this post without mentioning of course any Artsy goodness, I have been Arting up a storm, I've participated in a couple of online courses, one was free! I joined in a Arty card swap, I've been experimenting with lots of new techniques (new to me) and generally just been playing....heaps! I'll leave you with a sneak pic of one of the projects, this was a free online class I took. It is at the start of my second stage into one of the projects. I'll post more pics & the info to that & more soon :)




Thanks for looking:)
Live.Love.Breathe.ART

No comments: