Monday 25 June 2012

Remains of the Day Journal - pages coming together!

Hi!! Just wanted to share a quick update of my fabric journal. I have started putting some of my gathered ephemera bits and pieces together and begun stitching them together forming my pages. I chose to sew my pages together with a golden yellow thread which I'm loving. I haven't actually sewed any for a few days now, I've had other things on my agenda including the massive tidying up job of my study/studio craft room, I need to work on prettying it up with some color & artsy goodness :) Anyway, here's a couple pics of my fabric journal pages so far, once it's all done I will attempt to take pics of each so you can see the detail. Thanks for looking :)

1 comment:

Melita said...

These are really looking good - can't wait to see the final product!