Thursday 28 June 2012

Collage Journal weekly!

Hi there, I wanted to stop by quickly and share a new little project that I'm going to hopefully do regularly! It's called Collage Monday by the super talented Mixed Media Artist, Donna Downey. The concept is basically about keeping it simple and using minimal supplies, which is perfect for creating whilst out and about. I'm loving collage & the simplicity of it. I hope you like it! My good friend Lita has listed her first page and is lovely. We actually started our pages together on Saturday night, I love how different and unique they are! If you wanna join in too, leave a link back in the comments, I'd love to see your work :) Thanks for looking :)
supplies i have used: Piccadilly Music Journal, Pink Paislee 'London Market' Collage Sheets, Studio Calico 'take note' 6x6 paper, Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden ephemera & rubons, Smash black dot Washi tape, October Afternoon date Washi tape, Pink Paislee Artisan tape, October Afternoon ephemera, Studio Calico wood butterfly, Ranger inks, Unity alpha/numeral roller stamp

1 comment:

Melita said...

I really love how this came together Karen - gorgeousness!