Tuesday 3 July 2012

Collage Journal entry

Here's my Collage Journal entry for this week! I had a ball with this one, it did start off rather slowly but I'm pleased with how it turned out.

I am loving using different tapes lately, Washi Tape, Artisan Tape, Masking Tape, Fabric Tape YUM!! So with this I knew I wanted to layer on some tapes, which I did and I love it.

Check out Donna Downeys Collage Monday HERE for this week.

We have school holidays here so the kids have been getting their craft on too lol, too cold and wet to do anything outside! I've been playing in my study/studio quite a bit the past few days, which I am loving. Hope you like my latest collage entry and have a great week :)


supplies i have used: Piccadilly Music Journal, inked and painted book paper, book text, Jenni Bowlin ledger cards, Glitz Vintage Blue ephemera piece, small heart embellishment made from modelling paste, small notepad paper, paint color chip, masking tape, ruler & stripe washi tape, indian yellow hue goldens fluid acrylic, black dr martins bombay india ink, kraft tag, date stamp.

1 comment:

Melita said...

Love the colours here chicky!