Tuesday 14 August 2012

Collage Journal entry

So....it's been a week since my last post! After last Tuesdays lovely sunny (but still cool) day, the weather did a downhill and so did the kids and me with colds and yukky stuff.

But, luckily, we are all feeling better, the kids had a curriculum day yesterday and my partner even had an RDO so it was a nice relaxing together day yesterday.

Today was back to school and work and for me, well I did some catchup grocery shopping this morning and then I was able to play, first time in days!!!

Because I missed last weeks collage journal entry, that's what I got messy with. I had some new washi tape come in the post yesterday and some other bits and pieces, so I used a few of these on my page. Hope you like it!


products used:

printed paper kraft bag i received as packaging, gesso, washi tapes, jute, stamps, spray, paper scraps.

No comments: