Thursday 2 August 2012

Progress - Art Journal page

Just for something a little different, I thought I'd share a couple of progress pics of an Art Journal page I'm currently working on.

The first pic is of my background, I gesso'd both pages then using a Prima brick stencil, i sprayed the background using tattered angels glimmermist in walnut. Next I sprayed both pages with helmar fixative to prevent the glimmermist from smudging, then I randomly added some gesso to add a little texture and interest and sprayed some tattered angels glimmermist in olive vine.


The second pic shows a selection of elements I am currently deciding on for placement so nothing is stuck down as yet. I've got some fabric tape there which I would like to add but still trying to work out where lol.



I hope to finish this page by the weekend after which I'll share the finished page. Also, my next blog post will be my weekly collage journal page which this week I used my watercolors so look out for that! Thanks for looking :)

No comments: